Links to Local Attractions
There is plenty for you to do when you come for a stay in Luray. There is also horseback riding & public pool with in 2 miles of our rental property. Just take your pick!
- Shenandoah National Park: Thornton Gap Entrance. Enjoy hiking, stunning vistas, ranger-guided tours, and more in Virginia’s “Mountain Playground”
- Biking and hiking in the Shenandoah Valley: Biking has become a favorite past time in Page County. We have a variety of races held here. Be sure to enjoy a walk or bike on the Hawksbill Greenway in Luray.
- George Washington and Jefferson National Forests: 1.8 million acre offer scenic drives, hiking & biking, swimming, boating horseback riding and other activities
Time to go underground and marvel at the formations in the local caverns. Each cavern is unique and different.
Enjoy horseback riding, located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive. Horseback adventures for the entire family. Reservations required.
There are several companies that will arrange for short river trips or all day float, or just a cruise on the river. Call in advance to make reservation.
You have several options if you enjoy golf. Just a short drive away from the cabins
Our area has many wineries for you to visit. All within an easy drive of your cabin. Wisteria is the closest to the cabins, just a few minutes drive.
We have a wide variety of restaurants in the area, click on names with links to view menus.
- Anthony’s Pizza
- Artisans Grill
- Big Meadow Lodge
- Brookside Restaurant
- Brown’s Chinese & American Restaurant
- Circo’s Pizza
- Circa 31 at the Mimslyn Inn
- Dan’s Steak House
- Dominicos Italian Restaurant
- Gathering Grounds
- Hawksbill Diner
- Gennaro’s Italian Restaurant
- Main Street Bakery
- Mr. B’s Pizza
- Rancho Viejo Mexican Grill
- Rainbow Hill
- Sonny’s Place
- The Speakeasy- Mimslyn Inn
- Sal’s Italian Bistro: Edinburg
- Thorton River Grille: Sperryville
- Uncle Bucks
- West Main Market
There is lots for you to see and do when visiting in Luray and Page County, Virginia especially if you are into nature and the outdoors. But we also have a growing arts community as well.
- Shenandoah National Park
- George Washington and Jefferson National Forests
- Massanutten Resort
- Bryce Resort
- Luray Zoo
- Down River Canoe Company
- Lake Arrowhead & Luray Parks
- Downtown Luray
- BB&T Center for the Performing Arts
- Shenandoah River Watershed
- Hawksbill Recreation Park and Pool
- Lotus Garden – Tibetan Buddhist Retreat Center
- Shenandoah Speedway
- Shenandoah River State Park
- The Warehouse Art Gallery